Thursday, January 15, 2015

Lavender and Goat Milk Handmade Natural soap

Made from fresh goat milk, this soap is wonderful for all skin types and highly recommended for people with dry skin, eczema, psoriasis, acne, and sensitive skin. I love any soaps with goat milk! Goat milk gives nice texture for soap and soft feeling when you use it.


This soap is handmade with 100% natural plant oils by cold process soap making. As I'm an artist, I wanted to create some art design and to decorate these soap bars by dried lavender flowers and soap flowers/leaves (which I made before from soap leftovers).


I've used natural indigo powder for coloring - it's a little bit blue. Next time I will try to use higher amount of indigo, because I've got very pale tone.

Ingredients: Saponified oils - olive, sustainable palm, sustainable palm kernel, coconut, soybean, corn; organic goat milk; lactic acid; titanium dioxide (for coloring); natural indigo powder (for coloring); lavender essential oil.
You can buy Lavender&Goat Milk soap in my Etsy shop. It's also a good idea for gift! 


No comments:

Post a Comment